23 Haziran 2009 Salı

Totally Random

As I've finished Harry an hour ago I was trying to keep myself busy when I came across this. Now, I don't like the idea of me doing cosplay but I truly enjoy watching others do it. As for the pictures down below, well this lady (a.k.a Stay) is a solidification of a fangirl's (or a fanboy's) fantasies. I remember seeing her for the first time in a cosplayer photo book my friend had but I've never seen these ones *drool*... Well well, let's not keep you waiting;



These guys are from Mobile Suit Gundam


Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club


Kyoya (I actually likes this girl better but whatever) and Tamaki from Ouran once again


Shiki from Tougainu no Chi (funny thing is, I had this guy's I mean Shiki's action figure for like 2 years or smt and I didn't have a clue it was a character from a shonen-ai video game ^^;;;; Shame on me....)


Shiki & Akira from Tougainu no chi

Vampire Knight



Vampire Knight once again


*drool* Touga from Shoujo Kakumei Utena

That weird guy from Loveless


Kyohei from Perfect Girl Evolution



Takumi & Reira from Nana


Final Fantasy Advent Children




Yami no Matsuei (which is also a song by L'arc en Ciel made for the very anime..)



This one is from Kaori Yuki's manga Blood Hound


from some anime or manga called Absolute Obedience.. I bet it's yaoi themed and has a slight S&M taste to it...


Shiki once again







Abe & Cain from Trinity Blood


Peace Maker Kurogane




Random but still....

Of course L from Death Note




Eiri Yuki from Gravitation but looks more like Gackt from his Vanilla-era



Kyohei from Perfect Girl Evolution
Yeah I have nothing better to do...

1 yorum:

Adsız dedi ki...

hahahhahaha "gackt from his vanilla era" SO TRUE :DDD it does look like eiri abit too but i think shes just abit too little, when eiri looked so broad shoulders etc in the manga and anime