22 Haziran 2009 Pazartesi

I'll Take You To the Moooon and Baaaack

Don't know why but the lyrics popped in my mind just now.
At age 10 I made my mom buy me a Savage Garden CD. Can't remember how I've discovered them or anything (maybe I've seen the video of Truly Madly Deeply or smt like that?) but I remember thinking to myself that the guy's voice was just incredible (though it took him a couple of years to show his voice's true power.. you know with Insatiable and the whole album etc etc) and that he looked more like a she....
Well years passed, Savage Garden decided to call it quits , Darren did some solo stuff and discovered that his natural hair color was really nice too(although I would prefer the goth-ish look). He also decided to come out and get married which is still amusing news for me. As for now, well Darren looks a lot older and I guess he prefers spending time with his hubby rather than making music but who would give a fuck. I still love the guy in a weird way. Plus his old stuff still sound cool. Theeeeseeee tearssss oooof peaaaaaarlllllllll (all these mixed emotions we keep locked away like stolen pearlssss /yeah 9 years have passed and I still know the lyrics by heart, so what?...)
Me likes nostalgia, and I still keep that CD~~
P.S: Whatever happened to that Asian kid with the red hair in the movie "Hook" ?
P.S2: Hmm if everything goes as planned I might go to Jumbo for breakfast this saturday. Cheeseburger for breakfast, yeah, healty as hell...

Hiç yorum yok: